this class is something I didn’t expect and really enjoyed a lot, I have learned so much from this class my favorite part of the class is definitely making the website it was challenging and new I have always wanted a place for me to be able to express my self and have full creative control and although when first making the website I didnt know what I wanted to post and what I wanted my site to be it was really random but now I want to makeit a beauty blog since thats something I have always been intrested in. One thing I really want to do with my website is revamped it and change the layout cause I’m not too happy with it, to begin with, but you don’t get much free options. i also want to start doing vlogs on youtube and post it. I’m so excited for what this website can be and so happy I took this class and learn how to use applications I have never used before.
This is the first gif I created using photoshop and I couldn’t be more happy about it. it was a struggle and hard to get to this point but I did and I love it.
I’m sad that this class is over but I know I will carry the skills that I’ve learned from this class on and continue to use this website and make it better. I did watch some videos to help me better understand wordpress and continue to use it.
- Devacurl No Poo Conditioning Cleanser
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo
- Shea Moisture, African Water Mint & Ginger
Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo
I Have struggled with acne for a long time and now I have a full skin care routine that works for me and has cleared up my skin really well that I live by regularly.
When I’m in the shower I put the CeraVe facial cleanser on my face and leave it for a few mins I kind let it get almost dry so my skin really soaks it in.
After a few mins, I use a facial cleansing brush
When I come out the shower I then use a toner either pixie toner or Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner
After I use Garnier Moisture Rescue
My curly hair routine is simple but it has taken me a long time to figure out what works for my hair and what doesn’t and although this menthol works for me it may not work for everyone.
- The night before I wash my hair I lather my scalp in olive oil. Most people use coconut oil which is good, and sometimes I mix the two together but I find that alone is very moisturizing and helps me with my dry scalp issues.
- The next morning I wash my hair with two different shampoos ( yes it’s excessive I don’t recommend, but i recently bleached my hair and need to use purple shapoo) first I use the DevaCurl No Decadence clenser only on my scalp. After I use the OGX Lavender Platinum Shampoo because of my blonde hair. Purple shampoo keeps my bleached hair from getting brassy and I only put the purple shampoo about 3 inches from my scalp because it is very drying on my scalp
- After all of that I use a deep conditioner by shea moisture. This conditioner is really good and it helps me get out my nots which all curly girls have and issue with
- Once the conditioner has been in my hair a few minutes I then go on to untangling my hair. I part my hair I’m 4 sections, sometimes if my hair is to tangled I’ll dived into a smaller section I use a wide tooth comb to untangle.
- After I’m don’t untangling which takes about 3 years I then wash out MOST of the conditioner not all. I like to leave some of my conditioner in my hair to keep it moisture in my hair three out the week. I rinse my hair with cold water!
- Once I’ve finished I get out the shower take my styling cream by Shea Moister called jamaican Black Castor Oil strengthen and restore styling lotin divid my hair in half and apply cream
- Next I scrunch my hair upwards with my head flipped over
- After I flip it back and push my hair back and then just let my hair dry. It takes forever so my hairs not fully dry till about the next day sometimes I use a diffuser but it doesn’t give me the same results
- At night I sleep with a head wrap to keep my hair from breaking and getting freezing
My biggest fear is drowning, it terrifies me especially a tsunami although we have a small chance here NYC it still scares the life out of me. I have has many nightmare where all i can see is the water above my head and not being able to make it to the surface. It doesn’t help that I don’t know how to swim but I just don’t go very far into the water and stay in crowded areas so i won’t have to face my fear.
So last night I got to see the new avengers movie and I love it I thought the movie was amazing. Spoiler it’s not really about the avengers it’s more about Thanos’s his back story and getting to understand him I loved that. It was different then most hero movies. The movie had a lot of mixed reviews but I think it was good but if you haven’t watched the the other marvel movies I would suggest that y’all get a better understanding of what’s going on. From what I understand their was supposed to be a lot more Avengers apart of the movie including the XMEN I wish their was more character involved but I loved it. I can’t wait for the second part but until then I’ll be waiting for Captain Marvel.
soooo after I did the post recently about what I would like my dream room to be like I really got inspired and so I decided to change up my room and although it’s not my dream room and its a step forward. I really went through everything threw things out I don’t need nor used and it feels so good to do so and I think that it’s important for everyone to really take time to declutter and clean threw things. it made me feel really good and I feel like I got a clear headspace is not completely done but when I am I will definitely post pictures. but I’m so happy I wrote that post I feel so much better
my first memory I was really young and my parents were about to move out of a new apartment. I remember walking into a room that has two giant green wooden bunk beds and my aunt and cousin were spending a night there and we were all about to go to sleep. The crazy thing is that my parents say we never have bunk those bunk beds so I’m not sure where I got this from but its something I truly believe happened.
This is the assignment we had to remake for class and I kinda did it a little bit more simple but I still like the message.