- Devacurl No Poo Conditioning Cleanser
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo
- Shea Moisture, African Water Mint & Ginger
Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo
I Have struggled with acne for a long time and now I have a full skin care routine that works for me and has cleared up my skin really well that I live by regularly.
When I’m in the shower I put the CeraVe facial cleanser on my face and leave it for a few mins I kind let it get almost dry so my skin really soaks it in.
After a few mins, I use a facial cleansing brush
When I come out the shower I then use a toner either pixie toner or Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner
After I use Garnier Moisture Rescue
My curly hair routine is simple but it has taken me a long time to figure out what works for my hair and what doesn’t and although this menthol works for me it may not work for everyone.
- The night before I wash my hair I lather my scalp in olive oil. Most people use coconut oil which is good, and sometimes I mix the two together but I find that alone is very moisturizing and helps me with my dry scalp issues.
- The next morning I wash my hair with two different shampoos ( yes it’s excessive I don’t recommend, but i recently bleached my hair and need to use purple shapoo) first I use the DevaCurl No Decadence clenser only on my scalp. After I use the OGX Lavender Platinum Shampoo because of my blonde hair. Purple shampoo keeps my bleached hair from getting brassy and I only put the purple shampoo about 3 inches from my scalp because it is very drying on my scalp
- After all of that I use a deep conditioner by shea moisture. This conditioner is really good and it helps me get out my nots which all curly girls have and issue with
- Once the conditioner has been in my hair a few minutes I then go on to untangling my hair. I part my hair I’m 4 sections, sometimes if my hair is to tangled I’ll dived into a smaller section I use a wide tooth comb to untangle.
- After I’m don’t untangling which takes about 3 years I then wash out MOST of the conditioner not all. I like to leave some of my conditioner in my hair to keep it moisture in my hair three out the week. I rinse my hair with cold water!
- Once I’ve finished I get out the shower take my styling cream by Shea Moister called jamaican Black Castor Oil strengthen and restore styling lotin divid my hair in half and apply cream
- Next I scrunch my hair upwards with my head flipped over
- After I flip it back and push my hair back and then just let my hair dry. It takes forever so my hairs not fully dry till about the next day sometimes I use a diffuser but it doesn’t give me the same results
- At night I sleep with a head wrap to keep my hair from breaking and getting freezing